abril 08, 2009

ShineForMe







Dead Eclipse



Poor of you
Now in Heaven.
God bless you,
While my heart cries.

Drown in blue,
Lost forever.
God bless you,
Lies my hand writes.

I’m still caressing your dead body.

Maybe you’re smilin' to me
From there.
But I prefer to believe
That you’re not dead.

Just before spring,
At midnight.
Just before my tears
Went inside.
Your memory filled
My whole time.

I will take the risk
Of caressing your dead body.

Do you still expect my sight?
I’m still feeling the freeze.
I will miss you every night…
My little eclipse.

The sky in your eyes.
(And I’m still caressing your dead body)
Your almost not living heart
And I’m still vanishing in a deep hurry…

Oh! My deepest anguish,
God! You blest my darkness.
Whom has gotten through with you?
For whom the bells are tolling with my tears?

Poor of you
Now in Heaven.
God bless you
While my heart cries.

Poor of you
Being on Earth,
Suffering too
The coming of Death.

You said good-bye
Caressing my hand.
And I’m here silently but hoping,
And caressing your dead body.

“You are not dead,
You are not dead “
I keep telling to myself,
But I have to wake up
And loose your dead body…
I have to wake up
And say good-bye darling.

Poor of you
Now in Heaven.
God bless you.
Rest forever
In peace and ever…
Remember this life…



╬ EvenStar ╬

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario